Find a Provider
We work with a large network of providers. Our strong provider partnerships ensure delivery of quality, coordinated health care for our members. This directory is updated every night.
Find a health care provider covered under your health plan:
Mercy Care Plan/Mercy Care Plan Long Term Care members, you can also download a pdf version of our directory. However, please be advised that the most current version of our provider directory is available at the links above.
Mercy Care Plan and Mercy Care Advantage members, you can now get care at Walgreens Healthcare Clinics in Phoenix and Tucson!
The relationship you have with your doctor or other provider is very important. But sometimes you need care right away, like in the evening or on the weekend. If you can’t get in to see your doctor and it’s not an emergency, you can visit the Healthcare Clinics at Walgreens.
The Walgreens Healthcare Clinic program includes:
- Treatment for Mercy Care Plan and Mercy Care Advantage MCA members ages 18 months and older
- Services available to members seven (7) days a week
- Treatment with no appointment needed; walk-ins accepted
- Treatment from board-certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Prescriptions when clinically appropriate (you do not have to get your prescriptions filled at Walgreens)
- A follow-up call to the member by the clinic within 48 hours of clinic visit
- Collaboration with your primary care physicians after treatment, sharing medical records and visit notes as directed