Find a Provider
We work with a large network of providers. Our strong provider partnerships ensure delivery of quality, coordinated health care for our members. This directory is updated every night.
Find a health care provider covered under your health plan:
Mercy Care Plan/Mercy Care Plan Long Term Care members, you can request a printed copy of the provider directory by calling Member Services. However, please be advised that the most current version of our provider directory is available at the links above.
Member Services is available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. at (602) 263-3000 or 1-800-624-3879 (TTY/TDD 711).
Mercy Care Plan and Mercy Care Advantage members can get care at Walgreens Healthcare Clinics in Phoenix and Tucson!
The relationship you have with your doctor or other primary care provider is very important. But sometimes you need care right away, like in the evening or on the weekend. If you can’t get in to see your doctor and it’s not an emergency, you can visit a Walgreens Healthcare Clinic.
These clinics include:
- Treatment for Mercy Care Plan and Mercy Care Advantage MCA members ages 18 months and older
- Services available to members seven (7) days a week
- Treatment with no appointment needed; walk-ins accepted
- Treatment from board-certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Prescriptions when clinically appropriate (you do not have to get your prescriptions filled at Walgreens)
- A follow-up call to the member by the clinic within 48 hours of clinic visit
- Collaboration with your primary care physicians after treatment, sharing medical records and visit notes as directed